INXS Official Store
Calling All Nations - A Fan History of INXS Signed Super Deluxe Book + T-Shirt Bundle
Thousands of journalists have interviewed and told INXS’s story, but this is the story told by those who loved them the most throughout their career and to this day…the fans.
Calling All Nations – A Fan History of INXS follows the journey of 6 Australian school boys who wanted to be in a band. Brothers Andrew, Jon, and Tim Farriss and school friends Michael Hutchence, Kirk Pengilly, and Garry Gary Beers and in 1977 they made it happen.
Over the next 4 decades, they went on to become one of the world’s greatest bands, winning countless awards and playing thousands of shows to millions of fans. On July 13, 1991, they delivered the show of their lives at Wembley, Stadium with a career-defining gig.
Calling All Nations – A Fan History of INXS is a visual and written history of the band curated from generous contributions of 100s of their fans, as well as memories and archive material from the band themselves.
This Super Deluxe Edition, available exclusively from INXS.com, has been signed by INXS – Gary, Andrew, Jon, Tim, and Kirk. It comes with a numbered certificate and is strictly limited to only 300 copies worldwide.
It contains an exclusive Red Edition Hardback book in a presentation box, with new and reproduced archival items including a 7" vinyl interview disc, fan club letters, album postcards, polaroid photos, badges and keyring, a gigography and more.
The Super Deluxe Edition also comes with some extra special items exclusive to this edition – a Calling All Nations t-shirt, two numbered Art Prints, and an embroidered logo patch made from an actual piece of the band’s dressing room curtain, used during their tours!
Limited to 1 per customer.
Full Signed Super Deluxe Edition Contents:
* Red Edition Hardback, hand signed by Gary, Andrew, Jon, Tim and Kirk (Exclusive to the Super Deluxe Edition)
* Numbered “Calling All Nations” Art Print (Exclusive to the Super Deluxe Edition)
* Numbered "Calling All Nations Tour” Art Print (Exclusive to the Super Deluxe Edition)
* INXS Embroidered logo patch made from bands dressing room curtain (Exclusive to the Super Deluxe Edition)
* Numbered Certificate of Authenticity – Super Deluxe Edition of 300
* Calling All Nations T-shirt
* 68-page INXS Gigography
* Re-pressed 7" vinyl interview disc from 1988
* Set of album postcards
* Reproduced fan club letters
* Set of KICK guitar picks
* Set of polaroids from Wembley Stadium show, July 1991
* KICK Aftershow pass and lanyard
* Set of INXS pin badges
* Calling All Nations keyring
T-shirt is screenprinted on 100% cotton. Unisex & regular fit.
T-shirt will ship within 2 weeks of ordering. The book and contents will be shipped on release date of October 3rd.